BARTENDER - SOUL BAR
Job Description: SOUL BAR is an artisan bar with the most unique collection of spirits in the city. The qualified candidate for this role will craft artisan cocktails for our guests and customers. They will share their knowledge for beverages and our extensive wine list and use their passion to make recommendations to our customers. They will also provide the highest quality of guest service.
- Exercise good public and customer relations skills at all times. Take initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Craft alcoholic beverages and controls service to ensure customers do not become intoxicated in accordance with liquor and hotel and company policies and regulations.
- Prepare all drink orders as required and to charge for such orders as they are prepared and in the appropriate manner.
- Comply with all liquor laws, health regulations, and company policies.
- Perform all side duties such as cleaning, garnish preparation, miscellaneous preparation, stocking, etc.
- Wash and sanitize all glasses and utensils.
- Ensure all alcohol is removed from counters and tables prior to required closing time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- If functioning in a Lead Capacity: (a) take responsibility for assigned employees in the absence of the Supervisor, (b) assign work, and ensures proper performance of assigned employees.
- Carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. Deal with problems involving several variables. Ability to balance cash drawer and exercise math and basic accounting skills.
- Read and understand instructions, safety rules, etc. Write reports with proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar, using all parts of speech. Speak with poise, voice control, and confidence, using correct English and well-modulated voice.
- Transcribing, entering, or posting data; talking with and/or signaling people to convey or exchange information, including giving assignments and or directions to helpers or assistants.